donderdag 6 september 2012

Weekly Challenge #85 - Copada

For this week, we had to use Margaret Bremner's tangle Copada. I used this a couple of times before but only as a border so I used it in an other way this time. I'm not very happy for the outcome but that's why I need to practice more, right? Think I'll give it another try later this week. Have been busy with other stuff like getting registered for the University of Ghent, I'm so happy now! And later on I'll give driving another try! I'm so scared of driving but I'll have to..
Anyway, enjoy the tile and have a nice day! :)


8 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice. Congratulations with your study! Maybe the more you drive, the better it will be.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooi werk Jonathan. En Succes met je nieuwe studie. Ik heb zelf 2 zonen die ook dit jaar gaan studeren aan de Universiteit van Maastricht.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel! Ik vind het zeer spannend om te gaan studeren, het is een hele stap he...

      Verwijderen
  3. Great design Jonathon! Good luck with school and with your driving.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Jonathan, I really like the variation to copada in your design!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fun, I really enjoy your little "horns" throughout. It reminds me of a flying fish!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Nicely done! I like the angled lines in one of your Copada sections.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen